Sunday 11 November 2007

Zen: Food! Food!

Today mummy woke up late... end up we had to endure hunger till 11+. To make up for it, she actually prepared beef and egg meal for us =) We had it slightly cooked as mummy was afraid of those bloody meat. But it was just as delicious nonetheless. All mummy did was dice the meat, pour hot water over it, make hard boiled eggs, and that took her a long 30minutes to do it =( She's too slow, I'm telling you. Even shoo-ed me out of the kitchen a few times when I attempted to sneak in.

Anyway, here's a picture of our breakfast: yummy-licious! but a tad too lil, don't you all think?


We finished it in less than 2 minutes. Well, actually, Patches finished first. All that bitch did was swallow and swallow. She never even bother to chew! The greedy pig even tried to push her flat face into my bowl =( Luckily mummy shouted at her.


where's our face??

I hope mummy will make delicious meals for us more often. Not that I'm complaining about the daily kibbles, but it'll be nice if we could just sink our teeth into those juicy bloody meat once in a while. Little Zen likes it raw, mummy, RAW!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Late last night, daddy & mummy brought us out to meet some of their forum friends. Daddy's car forum friends, actually. Mummy leashed me to Daddy's car, and proceed to carry Patches in her arms =( Stupid Patches is apparently too precious to walk on hard ground. Mummy was afraid that Patches might run away if she were to be put on ground, as Patches is timid towards strangers. Ya, right! Please do not be cheated by her 'sweet' face. Looks can be deceiving.


Patches' ugly side. Muahahahaha~ She looks like Darth Vader


Okay, enough about Patches. Last night I met this young gentle boy named Jamie. Mummy was surprised and shocked at the same time, that Jamie's parents are actually her forum friends from Pawzcafe and also daddy's forum friends from Getz Garage. What a schmall schmall world! Jamie is so cute and so quiet. So unlike me. I am rough and noisy. That boy kept sniffing me so hard that it actually irritates me a lil. He even tried to hump me. Guess I'm too irresistible, eh? :P

Mummy was telling us that next week we'll all celebrating MY birthday =) I am turning 2 on November 13th. I'm a big girl already! Woohoo! The celebration next week will be held at U Petgamart's poolside. There will also be other doggy friends around. I'm so looking forward to it. Hope that there will be lots of food around. And best part is, Paw korkor is going too =) We're celebrating our birthdays together with other November furbies, like Sweety, Boo Boo, Princess and Jewel. And Jamie is going too.

To all of you who are reading this, please do join us! More details can be found here and here. Hope to see you there!

No comments: