Monday 3 November 2008

Nat: Zen turns 3 / Patches' 1st anniversary with us

Wow.. time really flies. Zen would be turning 3 years old this month, on the 13th to be exact. In doggie years, she would be 21! Does this means that she is finally an adult? Hmmm.. But I do noticed that my once hyperactive Zen (hence the blog title - hyperzen) had mellowed down a lot recently. She became more quiet and more laidback when at home, though she does go crazy most of the times when she sees other doggies outside.

And this month also marks the full 1 year that Patches had been with me. She came to me on early November last year; and I celebrated her 2nd barkday in May this year. How time really flies.. Patches has now became a huge part of my life, sharing the other huge part alongside Zen (and the remainder goes to the hubby, of course).

I can't help but wonder how messed up I would be in years to come when the time for any one of them is up.. How did they even managed to melt my heart in the first place? Would I be able to cope with losing them? Maybe I had been over-reacting, since they're both still so young. Either way, I wish for them to lead a more fulfilling life..

Happy birthday, my dear darling Zen. Words can't describe how much I love you. Thank you for pawing me every morning when I refused to wake up after the alarm goes off. Thank you for your unconditional love. I love you. And to my baby Patches, you are always a handful for me to handle. But I love you just as much. The past year had been a great one. Thank you for letting me love you and for trusting me. I know it's been hard for you, but we shall work on it together, yeah?

2 comments:

YangYang said...

Happy Happy Barksday Zen Zen!!

Zen said...

thank you, Yang Yang!

are you coming to my pawty?