Tuesday 13 November 2007

Zen: Happy Birthday to me =)

Hey all, it's my 2nd birthday today =) mummy woke up exceptionally early today. Not like herself at all, cos usually she would laze in bed for another 15 to 45 minutes after her alarm goes off at 6 in the morning. But today she woke up on the dot. And gave me a nice long walk =)

We had our usual kibbles for breakfast. After that mummy and daddy went off for work. And at night, we had these for dinner:


Patches had meat with a quarter of an apple, while I had extra chicken drumstick meat in my bowl. Although it was a simple meal, I am contented =)

I hope Paw korkor is celebrating his birthday with Auntie B too. I can't wait for Saturday to come. I wish our birthday cake would be as delicious as the one we had last year =) Goodnight, paw-friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you my lovely Zen~