Monday 23 February 2009

Nat: Nadia / Luna updates

Nadia had gone to her new home for close to 2 months.. Last night I sms-ed her new owner to get some updated pictures of her and today I receive them in my inbox. I also quote from her new owner:

"Nadia is getting naughtier - she wakes up at 5 am in the morning and demands that she be taken for a walk! She is also getting used to apartment living though I can tell that she loves the outdoors. She turns deaf when she sees birds. Once she spots birds, no matter how loud you call her, she doesn't respond.

But she's happy, healthy and very sweet."



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

stellala said...

nadia is so sweet!

it's so good to hear that nadia is happy and living well with her new family.
(:

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Hmm....is the birdie yummylicious?? I will only turn deaf when come to food. lol

slurpy licks,
Twinkle

Bae Bae said...

Nadia is so pretty and well taken care of. ;)

~ Bae

DoMoFi said...

Lovely Nadia!!

Emma and Emmy said...

Glad she has a HAPPY home.