Monday 5 May 2008

Zen: mummy is angry

This post is by Mummy Natalie..

If you've read on Zen's earlier post about their grooming at Bark & Bubbles on Friday the 2nd of May, well, I got more things to bitch about now.

Nevermind about the drying part where my Patches was not dried properly..

What pissed me off right now is that she became badly matted shortly after! Look at this picture below:

Just after grooming

I was being kind enough not to bitch about the stains still on Patches' face area after the grooming. Those stains are not permanent as I could easily wash them away during Patches' weekly bathing time. I had already de-matted her once on Saturday morning.. took me a good 30 minutes to do so where normally I would only take a short 10 - 15 minutes for her daily brushing.

Just now when I was running my fingers through her coat, it all got tangled again! And worst is that she smells awful like she hadn't bathed in 2 weeks -________-"

De-matt = 1 hour
Bathe = 45 minutes
Blow-dry = 1 hr 30 minutes

Total time wasted = 3hr 15 minutes!!!

And they charged me $5 extra cos Patches' fur is long.. seriously now I don't understand what's the $5 is paid for, since they didn't even do a good job in at least trying to comb her nicely or dry her completely. and I am paying $30 for the so-called basic grooming which does not include shaping of paws area & shaving of butt.

This is Patches 15 minutes ago; after de-matting, bathing and blow-drying by yours truly.

no more stains!

I'd like to re-rate Bark & Bubbles grooming service: 2/10

oh, and FYI, in case you didn't know, I brought my own ear cleaner and conditioner cos the girls' ears are super sensitive. The conditioner I use is Aloveen Oatmeal Conditioner, which I find is the most suitable for Patches' coat. To think that they as groomers can't even groom a dog properly. heh.

my Z & P will never step into B & B again! EVER!

No comments: